2. WHAT DATA DO WE COLLECT?
The collection of data is done only for the purpose of communications and we only use the personal information of the HairLux users in order to send e-mails, updates and newsletters. Such information includes the name, phone and e-mail (collected automatically) from the user of our website. Our website will also collect some information through addons, tools, plugins and automated software.
2.1. Users’ Information Collection.
There will be a collection of information from all of our users including buyers and users when they make an account on our website or if they will use any of our given services. The information that will be provided to us includes but is not limited to:
- Full Name
- Phone Number
- Email address
- Users Third-Party Related Information (such as third-party information)
- Any additional information relating to you that you provide to us directly through our websites or indirectly through our websites or online presence such as ‘cookies’.
2.2. Automatic Information Collection
We also collect information that is collected by general web browsers (such as Chrome, Firefox, and Edge) and web hosting servers for the purpose of rendering normal services. This type of information includes (but is not limited to) website usage by users, referring websites, browser type, language and its preference, and date and time of users’ browsing history. We may release such information in aggregate form for the purpose of making our services better. Please note that in aggregate form none of the individual users can be identified. Our website may also collect information that is considered personal identifiable information such as IP addresses and other information collected through cookies. We may share this information with third parties or in order to be compliant legally. Some of the information collected automatically (but not limited to) is:
- Browser Information
- Operating System Information
- Mobile Device Information (e.g., device identifier, mobile operating system, etc.)
- IP address (stored in anonymized form)
- Authorized Permissions Access For Mobile Devices.
- Page Accessed
- Time of visit (by day, week, and duration)
- Whether the visitor is a new or return visitor
Our website stores the following cookies.
Type: Advertisement Cookie.
Duration: 3 Months
This cookie is set by Facebook to display advertisements when either on Facebook or on a digital platform powered by Facebook advertising, after visiting the website.
Type: Necessary/Mandatory Cookie.
Duration: Until deleted.
This cookie is used by the website’s WordPress theme. It allows the website owner to implement or change the website’s content in real-time.
There may be other cookies that will be stored through third-party integrating services.
4. SECURITY OF USER DATA
We have made sure to implement the highest security measures to ensure that our internal procedures meet our high-security policy standards. This way we make sure to protect and safeguard the integrity and quality of users’ personal data and information. We have also implemented encryption methods and the use of pseudonymization as well as SSL certification to protect users’ data.
4.1. Users’ Data Protection and Safety Rights
All users are entitled to have access to their personal information and to be informed about the data collection process.
Users have the right to:
- object to the collection and further processing of your personal information;
- have your personal data updated, rectified, erased, or blocked;
- receive information about you that you have provided to us;
- opt-out of certain uses and disclosures of your personal information; and
- have your personal information transmitted to another data controller (data portability). In order for you to exercise your data protection rights, we are obliged to verify your identity.
4.2. Updating And Amendment Of Information
4.3. Withdrawal Of Consent
All users at any time, withdraw any consent you have given to us, and we will no longer process your personal information unless we can continue the processing based on another purpose. If you wish to withdraw your consent, you can withdraw it through the e-mail or website via the settings menu or by contacting us using the following link. https://hairlux.net/contact-us/.
5. DATA RETENTION
6. SHARING OF USERS’ DATA (DATA DISCLOSURE)
We May Share Users’ Information In Following Instances:
- When we are required by a court of law or legal authority to do so.
- When our business is transferred or sold to a new company or owner and in that transaction, the data stored by us will also be transferred to the new owner.
- Depending on the server’s location, we may store and transfer the personal data of the users out of the United States region in order to better provide our services.
- We will share the users’ data with our service providers (such as Mailchimp, Akami Bot Manager and Google Analytics), affiliates, marketing partners, business partners, and others who have legal rights to access users’ data.
- With your consent, we also may share aggregated information or otherwise anonymized information, which cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
7. THIRD-PARTY LINKS
We rely on third-party platforms in order to render our services. Please note that all of these services are changeable and we may use other alternatives in case we find new, better, and improved third-party platforms. Apart from sharing some of our data with our third-party platform partners including Google, Mailchimp, and Akami, we will not share, lease, or sell any personal user information to a third party (unless specifically required by legal authorities for lawful purposes).
For the purpose of determining the website tracking we use the services of Google Analytics. . This tool helps us track users’ session activity, bounce rate, time of stay, and general traffic analytics. There might be other third-party links available on our website. These shall be used as a reference point or for the purpose of giving the credit to the original website. Most of these links will only be there in order to help us provide our services. Please note any links that are on or through our website are there either for marketing purposes or for other services as a requirement for the working of our website. These links may or may not be associated or affiliated with us in any way.
8. CCPA COMPLIANCE
- The Right To Know – You have the right to know what information is being collected from you by and through our website. You also have the right to request we modify or correct the information being collected from you.
- The Right To Delete Information – You have the right to request that your information be deleted from our website and storage.
- The Right To Opt- You have the right to opt out or withdraw your consent from any of our website’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The Right To Data Portability – As with GDPR data portability you also have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you under CCPA.
- The Right To Receive Non-Discrimination Services – You have the right to Non-Discrimination under CCPA while you are using our website.
9. OPT-OUT RIGHT FROM E-MAIL LIST
All users of HairLux have the right to opt-out of our e-mail list by removing themselves from our e-mail list. Users can either contact us through our website (https://hairlux.net/contact-us/) if they wish to stop receiving our e-mails or they can also follow the “unsubscribe link” provided at the end of every email.